Contact InformationContact Bobbie-Jo Porter
: Strathmore & Drumheller, Alberta, Canada
More InformationWe are currently recruiting for Maintenance Technicians to join our team. The Maintenance Technician supports the Unit Manager in the overall maintenance of the facility ensuring all machinery and structures are in excellent working condition.
• Completion of the ongoing structural and mechanical maintenance in assigned facilities.
• To work with the facilities maintenance department to diagnose and correct deficiencies
• To develop a long term preventative maintenance program and budget for assigned facilities.
• Maintain an effective pest control program
• In conjunction with facilities maintenance department maintain a parts inventory sufficient to quickly respond to routine problems
• As required attend to emergency call outs.
• Attend centrally organized training programs.
• Responsible to act safely in performing job duties at all times
• Reporting safety concerns to the safety representative and/or Unit Manager.
• Order /purchase materials and services along with completion and submission of work orders.
• Ensure that all work complies with codes
• Other duties as required
• High school diploma preferred
• Prior experience in a hog barn preferred
• Maintenance skills an asset
This Ad has been viewed 13 times.